SANBLASEASY.COM (hereinafter referred to as “SAN BLAS EASY”, “we / our”) we are committed to protect and respect your privacy. We strive to comply with all applicable laws on privacy protection and the security of personal information.
1.Information on your use of the SERVICE
- Device information: such as your device model, serial number, version and type of your operating system, IP address, MAC address, IMEI number and other unique identifiers of the devices.
- Registration information: such as the configuration, activation time of your devices, network used to connect to our SERVICE, network status, telephony registration information, waiting status, fault history, preferred interface, type configuration and browser language, usage and diagnosis data, as well as their usage behavior in our SERVICE.
- Location information: such as the GPS version of your devices and the Wi-Fi module, the GPS signal, data identifying nearby Wi-Fi hotspots and cell towers, the time zone and local time where it is used the device. Information about the application: such as the type of its applications or software installed, its use and interaction with the content offered through the SERVICE, for example, frequency of its use, the category of its preferred applications and software.
2. How SANBLASEASY.COM uses the information
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To evaluate and improve the SERVICE.
- To obtain feedback from customers and analyze the user experience for the purpose of developing and evaluating new services and devices.
- To comply with the reservation registration process.
- To deliver and comply with any requests made by you, including, but not limited to, providing information and documentation regarding reservations.
- To process and comply with any of the reservations you have registered, newsletters to keep you up to date with the latest news, promotions and upcoming events of SANBLASEASY.COM
- To send you important notifications, such as communications regarding changes to our terms, conditions and policies. Due to the importance of the communications, you can not choose to stop receiving these communications.
- To provide you with recommendations about the services that may be of interest to you in accordance with the use of our SERVICE.
- To provide marketing and advertising communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To respond to customer support requests, such as requests in the reservation and answer your questions.
- To offer our survey of customer satisfaction and customer service for the analysis of the user experience.
- Any other purpose with your consent.
3. To whom does SANBLASEASY.COM disclose its information
Your information will not be disclosed to third parties except for the following exceptions:
- Your consent
We will only disclose or share your information to other third parties with your consent.
We may disclose information in cryptographic and anonymous form to our business partners, for example, business partners who provide data analysis services or advertising and marketing communications based on information in cryptographic and anonymous form.
For security, protection, and legal purposes
We may disclose or share your information with third parties for legal or security purposes:
- To the extent required by applicable laws or regulations or competent governmental or judicial authorities, necessary to establish or maintain a legal claim or defense, or necessary to prevent fraud or other illicit activities.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of SANBLASEASY.COM, our service providers, customers or the public, as required or permitted by law.
4.International transfers of your information
5.Cookies and similar technologies
Cookies are small text files placed on your devices to personalize your user experience in our SERVICE. Cookies will not collect information that identifies you:
- Storage of your preferences and settings: Cookies maintain their settings and preferences on their devices, such as their preferred language or location; By storing the settings in cookies, it is not necessary to reapply your preferences and settings each time you visit our websites.
6.Third party links on our websites
Keep your devices updated by applying the latest security updates available for the software and using tools such as virus / spyware scanners.
If you detect a technical vulnerability that affects the SERVICE of SANBLASEASY.COM please do not hesitate to contact us through our email email@example.com
8.Manage your information
Whenever you use our SERVICE, we strive to maintain the accuracy of your data and to protect your information against accidental or malicious destruction. We will accommodate your requests in relation to your data; however, we may not be able to meet all your requests in the following circumstances:
- As required or permitted by current laws.
- For legitimate business purposes;
- Unreasonably repetitive requests that require disproportionate efforts and technical resources, for example, the development of a new system or fundamentally changing current practices;
- Potential risks to the privacy of others;
We do not knowingly collect information from a child under eighteen years of age (18), or the equivalent minimum age in the corresponding jurisdiction, without parental consent. We recommend that parents (or guardians) take an active role in the online activities and interests of a minor during the use of our SERVICE.
If you are a minor, please request the consent of your parents before using our SERVICE. You can send us your information only with parental consent. Your parents (or guardian) may revoke the consent given previously at any time.
10.Confidential personal information
SANBLASEASY.COM will never ask you to provide confidential information such as information about your medical or health records, political or religious beliefs, criminal acts (assumptions or assignments), criminal record, sexual orientation, sexual history, behavior or genetic information, number of cards of credit. Please, refrain from providing us with this information.